Learning and Development
At Regis Aged Care we recognise the importance of investing in our staff through education and training. Our range of education programs provides various pathways for up-skilling and further career development.
Opportunities are available for all our staff to participate in courses, either on-site, in central locations, or through our Regis online learning portal.
OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive orientation and induction programs for new staff;
- Certificate Level 3 & 4 Traineeships;
- Mandatory training in essential skills;
- Education for all staff in areas such as dementia care, managing challenging behaviour, conflict resolution, dealing with grief and loss, and palliative care;
- Opportunities to train and upgrade professional qualifications through Regis-funded or government-funded studies assistance; and
- Study days and workshops facilitated by internal and external subject matter experts.
Regis actively supports staff in their education and training both financially and in recognised time off to attend approved courses.
Additionally, our own e-learning portal means many training programs can be accessed at a time and place of your choosing.
Each year Regis offers a Studies Assistance Program for its staff across Australia. Our studies assistance program both in scope and value, reflects our commitment to inspiring all staff members to fully investigate the many and varied career options offered in aged care.
It is also our contribution to an investment in the future, for the aged care industry in Australia.