Available at Regis Club facilities, our Resident Companion Service provides extra social support and companionship for residents.
This user pays service provides one-on-one time with Resident Companions. This extra level of support helps you embrace a more independent life or to enjoy extra social activities, learn new skills or simply have a chat and a cup of coffee.
Providing one-on-one time, our selectively chosen Resident Companions offer individuals that extra level of support, for example:
• Accompanying to outings such as:
• Learning new skills and hobbies e.g. painting, singing, lawn bowls or bridge
• Writing a memoir, card or letter on behalf of the resident
• Using the internet and social media to research interests and to communicate with family and friends
• Reading the newspaper or a book, or simply enjoying a chat over a coffee
Our Resident Companion Service provides added peace of mind for residents and family members as the resident enjoys ongoing additional interaction and companionship.
This service is only available at Regis Club facilities.
For more information, please contact your Facility Manager or Customer Services Team.
Complete the form and a Regis staff member will call you back to arrange a date and time