The Employee Referral Program commences now and ends 31st December 2022 (or earlier at Regis’ discretion/once all eligible roles have been filled).
The Employee Referral Reward applies to the following Clinical Care & Support Services Team roles, known as eligible roles:
- Clinical Care Managers
- Registered Nurses
- Personal Care Assistants / AIN
- Homecare Support Workers
- Maintenance Officers
- Food Services Assistants
Successful candidates referred for eligible roles must be employed for a minimum of 38 hours per fortnight and not have worked for Regis in the prior three months to qualify for the reward.
Participating employees will receive the following reward:
- a $800 (gross) referral payment on the successful referral of an individual for an eligible role.
- Payment will be made once the referred employee is placed in an eligible role, passes probation and remains at Regis for at least six months.
- Both the referee and the candidate must still be employed by Regis on the date six months after the employment in the eligible role commences.
Referred individuals are not able to be interviewed, managed or selected for employment by family members employed by Regis or the participating employee that referred them under this offer.
Only one referral award can be given per individual referred for an eligible role. If the same individual is referred by more than one employee, the first referral received will be the one rewarded if it fulfils the criteria. The decision as to who receives the reward is at Regis’ absolute discretion.
Employees who attempt to influence, or do influence, the probation decision relating to a referred individual for the purpose of collecting a reward will not be eligible for any reward under this offer.
- Any member of the P&C Team, Executive Team, RGMs and GMs as it is considered that their core role is to support the generation of workforce supply and aid retention.
- Any employee working out their notice period or who has terminated employment.
- Anyone involved in the hiring process or hiring decision for the role where the referred individual is a candidate.
- Referrals where it is linked to their participation in recruiting or placement programs (e.g. job fairs; recruiting events; graduate or student programs/placements; etc.)
The referred candidate does not have to be located at the same Home as the referee (though it is preferable).
The referred candidate needs to be a first-time introduction to Regis (e.g. not a previous employee/working relationship such as a consultant/temporary/agency employee).
For more information speak with your Recruitment Specialist.