Regis Aged Care is hosting Dementia Australia for a free information session in three of our homes.
These exclusive sessions provide an introduction to dementia, including an overview of the different types of dementia, diagnosis, planning ahead and how to support someone living with dementia. In addition, our Residential Aged Care specialists will be on hand to answer questions about the services available.
Guest Speaker – Dementia Educator – Gina Hayward
- Regis Port Macquarie – Thursday 12 March 2020 – 6.30PM to 7.30PM
- Regis Hurstville – Tuesday 24 March 2020 – 6.30PM to 7.30PM
- Regis Hornsby – Wednesday 25 March 2020 – 6.30PM to 7.30PM
What to expect?
Join our Understanding Dementia session to learn about:
- Types of dementia: A summary of the varied types of dementia and the signs to look out for
- Living with dementia: What is it actually like to live with dementia?
- How to care for someone living with dementia: How to best support your loved ones who live with dementia
- Dementia support services: Gain invaluable advice on services that are available