Care and Support
When you arrive at a Regis aged care Home, your needs are assessed and a personalised care plan will be created to meet your individual requirements.
All Regis aged care Homes provide a range of care and services including access to therapy, assistance with medications and personal care, meals, bathroom needs, laundry service and recreational activities.
Types of aged care
- Ageing-in-place allows you to remain in the same Homes and, in most cases, the same room – as your care needs increase. Your individualised care plan is regularly updated to reflect your unique requirements.
- Dementia Care provides targeted services, specialised employees and Homes to support residents with early to advanced stages of dementia.
- Palliative Care offers sensitive support to residents nearing the end of their life. Our employees provide comfort and quality of life for residents, family and friends.
- Respite care provides short-term care and support for people whose carers are unable to meet usual care arrangements or who need an extra level of temporary support.
- Transitional Care provides extra support and extra recovery time for older people moving from acute hospital care. The program covers low intensity therapy (physiotherapy, occupational therapy or podiatry), access to a social worker and nursing support.
Transitional Care is available at Regis Frankston and Regis Tasmania – Norwood.
- Our Wellness Program offers a range of allied health services provided by qualified health professionals. The free program is part of your daily plan and helps prevent, treat and promote your overall health and independence.