To find information about your shareholding, please contact:
Link Market Services Limited
Postal Address: Locked Bag A14, Sydney South NSW 1235 Australia
Telephone: +61 1300 554 474
Facsimile: +61 2 9287 0303
Receiving shareholder communications
Receiving your shareholder communications electronically is the best way to stay informed and will help us reduce our impact on the environment by minimising paper usage and freight.
You can make an election on how you would like to receive certain documents including Annual Reports and documents related to our AGMs and other members’ meetings (for example, notices of meeting and proxy/voting forms) as follows:
- You can make a standing election to receive documents in physical or electronic form;
- You can make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form; or
- You can tell us if you do not want to receive a hard-copy of the Annual Report.
You will still be able to access and read our Annual Report when it is published on our website and the ASX platform. You can also email ad hoc document requests to LMSComms@linkmarketservices.com.au
To make an election, please visit Link Market Service Limited’s Investor Centre and follow the prompts.
Updating your Information
Visit the Link Market Services’ website to update your information immediately and securely.
- Login to Link’s Investor Centre at www.linkmarketservices.com.au and click on ‘Investor Login’
- Enter your email address and password in Portfolio Login.
- If you do not have a Portfolio login, please setup a portfolio by selecting ‘Register Now’ and follow the prompts.
You will need your HIN/SRN. This important information is on your holding statement. Always ensure to keep this information in a safe place
Visit the Link Market Services’ website to access a wide variety of holding information, change your personal details and download forms.