- Carers Connect – a unique selection process with real life scenarios and hands on support to ensure our prospective carers are indeed inducted and trained in the Regis Way. Click here for training dates.
- OWL Buddy Training – where talented carers are trained to mentor and guide new recruits into the workplace and support them in their role.
- ELearning – a comprehensive online learning system which allows you to keep up to date with the latest industry benchmarks and best practice.
- Face-to-Face Programs – designed by Regis to support clinical staff excel is each of the key areas of Documentation, Clinical Skills and Leadership, thes programs guarantee practical improvement tp skills, knowledge and leadership behaviours.
- Face to Face Programs – designed by Regis to prepare clinicians looking for career growth, we have a specially designed program to develop the clinical and business skills of high performers.
- Individual development – we provide a number of training options for all staff depending on their current skills and career path (how far do you wish to go!)
- Study Days – to further support employee growth and ability, we offer a series of annual study days and provide access to workshops facilitated by internal and external subject matter experts.
Financial Support and Study Assistance
We also offer financial support through our annual Study Assistance Program and up to five days of paid study leave for employees undertaking approved study relevant to their work.
Career Moves, Transfers and Secondments
If you are a current Regis employee and are interested in taking that next career step, contact your Manager for more information about our professional development programs, or check out our Promoting within opportunities on our People Central.
Regis Staffing Service is a team of skilled rostering allocators who support our facilities to replace employees who are absent dues to illness, annual or other forms of leave.
This unique team offers Regis employees an opportunity to access additional shifts across a specified region of Regis facilities.
If you are a Regis employee you can access the online self service portal via the link regisstaffing.regis.com.au to
- Update your personal details
- Manage work opportunities and availability
- View and request shifts online
- Enter your availability
- Check your timesheet
For more information on Regis Staffing Services call us on 1300 911 280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Referral Incentive Program
View details of the Staff Referral Incentive Program here.